Lone Bebop Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 Yes this topic may be a bit old and out of date but i was thinking of this when i was watching my Big O DVDs last night, I just think that Schwarzwald was rob of his victory caues of that stuip "Good Guy must win" rule i mean how can you get a 50 ton Megaduce to hang from a thin dome with one achor?? Any one else agre/dissgre???
satan665 Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 Maybe its like in the Wolksvagen commercials...the strength of the arches/domes. I suppose it could be made to hold such a weight. Of course other megadeuces have crashed through with seemingly no problem. Either way I don't think that Big Duo the bot really wanted to win, though I wish it had snuck in a few missles into the Paradigm offices or something.
Guest Forbidden One Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 Well I disagree with you, if you search the net and the reasearch the anime a bit you'll find out that the domes are extremely reinforced with metal beams because of that mysterious issue of what happened 40 years ago. However [spoiler]that isn't the last battle between Big O and Big Duo[/spoiler]
Lone Bebop Posted August 19, 2003 Author Posted August 19, 2003 Yeah piont there, They are having there re match in Act 24 The Big Fgiht, But [spoiler] the only thing is Schwarzwald will have died by then and Alen with be poilting it[/spoiler]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now