Mr Roboto Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 Recently, I was asked to help a person from another Country with some English Lessons. I quickly jumped at the chance but have no idea what I should do! Any suggestions
Trigun 11 Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 What Country are they from? I could help you if you like because i'm doing the same for a Mexican Child and a Japanese Transfer student
Sara Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 [size=1]What level of English? Picture books are always cool. /[/size]
Baron Samedi Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 A friend of mine is helping a Japanese exchange student with her English, but the student already knew some, so I can't help you that much. Good on you for volunteering though. Just try and go through the basics. Then adjectives and stuff. I dont know, but I am sure you will get it right.
Mr Roboto Posted August 20, 2003 Author Posted August 20, 2003 Im helping a Japanese girl. She already knows some english but has some difficulty with sentance sructure. Thanks for the help.
Meteora Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 [color=blood red][size=1][i]What I think you should do is find similarities in both languages. Then go off those. It would make it a little easier.[/color][/size][/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now