Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Recently, I was asked to help a person from another Country with some English Lessons. I quickly jumped at the chance but have no idea what I should do! Any suggestions
Posted
A friend of mine is helping a Japanese exchange student with her English, but the student already knew some, so I can't help you that much. Good on you for volunteering though. Just try and go through the basics. Then adjectives and stuff. I dont know, but I am sure you will get it right.
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]What I think you should do is find similarities in both languages. Then go off those. It would make it a little easier.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...