Jump to content
OtakuBoards

im ok now


Recommended Posts

Guest pantalaimon
Posted
sorry for those outbursts earlier i was stressing out but know im ok:flaming:
Posted
What are you talking about?

In the meantime I'm just going to assume you were banned and have returned. It's the only option that makes sense. That or your posts were deleted.

In any case, if you want to stick around... please read the rules. Threads like this are specifically referred to in there.
Posted
[size=1]Please refrain from making any more threads like this. Ever. I've deleted the others.

If you wish to post, post neatly, coherently, and constructively. Do not make threads to announce that you are bored, or that you apologize for being bored. I'm actually going to suggest that you don't make any threads at all, until you understand how things work here. Read around. [/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...