Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest dayday
Posted
What's a shareza? What's a kazaa? What are you talking about?
Guest dayday
Posted
Well, not really. I just listen to the radio on my computer. I never download anything, just hope it comes back on.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by batosai20 [/i]
[B]shareaza is basically the same thing kazaa but more options [/B][/QUOTE]



What more more options? I already feel like K++ has more than I'll ever need :D
Posted
First of all, topics like this would be more appropriate in the PC forum. Secondly, I don't necessarily like the idea of allowing a thread that endorses programs that are often used to download audio files and software illegally.

Discussing specific features of these various programs isn't too harmful, but I don't see much of anything constructive coming of this thread. The material up for discussion is too closely related to piracy. We've actually had threads discussing music piracy in the past, if you're interested.

So, talking about the issue is fine. Discussing the programs is something altogether different.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...