Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Right, I don't know whether this should go here, or in the Square forum...but here goes.

I was wondering if anyone has the piano sheet music for the FFX theme. If so I was also wondering if they would post it for me.

I have no idea whether this is considered spamming, if so I have no qualms about it being closed. Trial and error as they say.
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
Yes my cousin does i'll get some for ya i send it by e-mail it's quite good he has got the ffx theme ffix theme and 7 battle music.
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
Please look at this im not sure but he is on holiday so please be patient im still tryin to find a way to put my banner up.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...