Turkey Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 (This is only a work in progress) Yeah, well, I've decided to recreate in 3d all the units and buildings of Advance Wars, with the intention of making some pictures of what a GC version would look like. I've only finished the Orange Star HQ and the Ground Factory. As you can see from the pic, I decided to use cel-shading, since it fits the style of the game perfectly. Please ignore the flat ground, since I won't make a varied terrain until I finish with more stuff. PS- I would really like some C&C, and would appreciatte just about any comment.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now