Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fav.Pokemon Move....


Recommended Posts

Guest Zora's King
Posted
what do you pokemon move that you like.....i like flamethrower,slash,fire spin and flame breath...
Posted
o_O Better state why or Des or Lady K will shut this one down.

My favorite goes to... confuse ray. Its always fun to see the expression on my friend's face when I use this move :D Of course, my friend then enjoys the look on my face when he restores it with a lum berry... damn berries...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Metatron [/i]
[B]o_O Better state why or Des or Lady K will shut this one down. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Heh. Good eye.

We've tried similar things like this in the past, the most recent being the "Favorite Pokémon" thread. We all know how that turned out. Not to say that I don't have any faith in you guys, but it's been proven that these threads can't go for too long without becoming spammy, so I'm nipping it in the bud now.

Thread Closed.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...