tattoi nobori Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 I'm looking for the lyrics to "23 Hanashi", the song that plays at the end of session #23, Brain Scratch. It's the one that builds for a little over three minutes with random instrumental noise, then fades to a very nice ~1:30 falsetto vocal track. It sounds Latin at first, then at the very end I can pick out the words, "...to guide my steps tonight." Any thoughts?
duorocks17 Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 Try checking out [url]www.animelyrics.com.[/url] They have a lot of lyrics for almost all the anime music. They also have j-pop lyrics as well. If it isn't there, I would try searching the internet, something always pops up! Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
Queen Asuka Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I'm pretty sure that's the extend that this thread will go discussion wise. Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts