lea Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 what really scares you? somthing honest, not "when i see myself in the mirror" or anything like that. post [I]what[/I] scares you, not what [I]doesnt[I] scares you. if you can, say why it scares you. and dont say nothing scares you, if you dont want to post what does, then dont post ^^; well, what scares me is war. i really dont like war (as you can probably tell from other posts) its the unpredictability of war, and the fact it takes more innocents than what the war is aimed at :(
Luminaire Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [color=crimson]I think this is already a topic called "phobias". Check that out. I agree with you that war is unpredictable, but I do not find it scary. I am afraid of the dark though, and I am 15. ~Lumi ^_^[/color]
Sara Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [size=1]Lumi is correct. There's another thread on this topic going right now.[/size]
Recommended Posts