Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My favorite anime's are Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, FLCL, Pokemon, and Cowboy Bebop.
Posted
Cowboy Bebop...Love Hina...Rurouni Kenshin...Trigun...Fooly Cooly...Ranma 1/2...Neon Genesis Evangelion...Nadiesco...most of the Gundam series...Dot Hack...Hellsing...Ninja Scroll...Akira...Metropolis...let's just say I like a lot of anime...there's definitely more...but I can't think of them right now...I like all of the above because each one has a different theme and different aspect that makes them so cool...
Posted
Hellsing, Bastard!, Slayers, InuYasha, Yami no Matsuei, CCS, Cowboy Bebop, off the top of my head ^^;;;
I love pretty much all the animes I've seen and they're all my favourite...
Well, Bastard! and Slayers stick out the most though, I guess ^^;;;
Posted
Reasons people reasons... otherwise, this thread is going down...

I've always like Evangelion because of all the thoughts it crammed into your head(and leaves you brain-dead), but I've recently added FLCL to the list because its equally as confusing as Eva, but makes sense in a weird sort of way. I prefer animes that seem to be completely crazy on first view, but slowly begins to piece together as you continue to watch it.
Posted
Well, the anime that I like the most is Cowboy Bebop. It has action, drama, comedy, and everything else. What's not to like about it? I also like Trigun, because it can be extremely funny one second, then really serious the next, Inuyasha, for the same reason as Trigun, FlCl, because it's makes no sense and you need to think to watch it, and Yu-gi-oh, because it has amazing action and that one idiot that makes the show funny.
Posted
*sigh* It would probaly be easier to say the animes I don't like. But I'll just tell you guys a few of my favorites... I like Fushigi Yugi, Trigun, Gundam Wing, Escaflowne, Chobits, X, Ah! My Godess, Kenshin, and 3x3 Eyes.
Guest XBebop
Posted
1. cowboy Bebop
2. Trigun
3. FLCL
4. Love Hina
5. Gundam 0079
Posted
I've seen a couple people in here even give reasons. Most of you have been around long enough to know how this place works... especially given the obvious crackdown on favorites threads in Anime Lounge (just read the sticky).

So yeah, the thread is closed.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...