OtakuBoards

Woohoo!!!

Flash

Guest firemac
the otkau is your whole life, haha, I use my otkau off time to work on ym website, and now i have gundam section open in the website

Guest firemac
haha, don't go so crazy, it's only a board, but a cool board none the less, the best I have been to in my life so far, my baord sucks big one, this one rocks, I tell you, it rocks!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]haha, don't go so crazy, it's only a board, but a cool board none the less, the best I have been to in my life so far, my baord sucks big one, this one rocks, I tell you, it rocks! [/B][/QUOTE]

This is my Internet Community!! It's the best place ever!! Go Otakuboards!! [B]OTAKUBOARDS.COM OWNZ j00!!![/B]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

This is my Internet Community!! It's the best place ever!! Go Otakuboards!! [B]OTAKUBOARDS.COM OWNZ j00!!![/B] [/B][/QUOTE]what's up with the ownz j00 stuff, but anyways, yeah!, otkau baords are the best, no one can take down otaku, otkau is very strong and mature, and smart;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]the otkau is your whole life, haha, I use my otkau off time to work on ym website, and now i have gundam section open in the website [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]What was your other name tyco??? or were you here before....[/COLOR]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=blue]What was your other name tyco??? or were you here before....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
You think I'm tyco????? HA! I'm firemac, I was late on joining th other otakuboards.

• 7 years later...
Just a word of advice [B]xxxscenekidxxx[/B], if a thread is that old, don't revive it. Most of the time the person who started it isn't even around anymore. It's best to stick to the first couple of pages when replying to stuff. Thanks.

[B]Thread Closed[/B]