Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [B]MY LIFE ISN'T OVER!!![/B] This is the greatest thing ever to happen!! WOOP WOOP WOOP!! It's all back!! HOORAH!!!
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 the otkau is your whole life, haha, I use my otkau off time to work on ym website, and now i have gundam section open in the website
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 haha, don't go so crazy, it's only a board, but a cool board none the less, the best I have been to in my life so far, my baord sucks big one, this one rocks, I tell you, it rocks!
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]haha, don't go so crazy, it's only a board, but a cool board none the less, the best I have been to in my life so far, my baord sucks big one, this one rocks, I tell you, it rocks! [/B][/QUOTE] This is my Internet Community!! It's the best place ever!! Go Otakuboards!! [B]OTAKUBOARDS.COM OWNZ j00!!![/B]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] This is my Internet Community!! It's the best place ever!! Go Otakuboards!! [B]OTAKUBOARDS.COM OWNZ j00!!![/B] [/B][/QUOTE]what's up with the ownz j00 stuff, but anyways, yeah!, otkau baords are the best, no one can take down otaku, otkau is very strong and mature, and smart;)
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]the otkau is your whole life, haha, I use my otkau off time to work on ym website, and now i have gundam section open in the website [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]What was your other name tyco??? or were you here before....[/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=blue]What was your other name tyco??? or were you here before....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] You think I'm tyco????? HA! I'm firemac, I was late on joining th other otakuboards.
xxxscenekidxxx Posted May 5, 2009 Posted May 5, 2009 [quote name='Flash'][B]MY LIFE ISN'T OVER!!![/B] This is the greatest thing ever to happen!! WOOP WOOP WOOP!! It's all back!! HOORAH!!![/QUOTE] whats back? WOOOOOT WOOT!!!
Rachmaninoff Posted May 5, 2009 Posted May 5, 2009 Just a word of advice [B]xxxscenekidxxx[/B], if a thread is that old, don't revive it. Most of the time the person who started it isn't even around anymore. It's best to stick to the first couple of pages when replying to stuff. Thanks. [B]Thread Closed[/B]
Recommended Posts