Guest dayday Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 How many websites are you a member of? I don't know if this will be closed or not. I just thought of it all of a sudden. I'm a member of 8 or 9 right now.
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 I think 2 or 3. I don't keep track. But I think it's 3?
Gohan Egret Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 The Gaming Union Forums NetBattletech-Mercenaries Unit Leader and Forums TheOtaku.com Forums / MyOtaku.com (Gohan) I also frequent, but do not post on, the IGN Metal Gear Solid board.
Meteora Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 [color=blood red][size=1][i]Lets start counting*starts counting*IM apart of at least 10 or 11. There are probably more but those are the one's i could think of at the top of my head.[/color][/size][/i]
Guest dayday Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 Meteora I thought it was like 14 or 15. That's what you had told me.
Stuart Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1][b]Most visted websites[/b] Otakuboards Battle.net Runescape My forums Ebgames [/color][/size]
Emme888 Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 2 for just now, I use to be a member of like 10 but then I quit going to them.....Now I'm just apart of the OB and OS (online survivor), that all.
Justin Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 *slams face into desk repeatedly* Ok...I really need to address this quality issue we seem to be having in here lately. -Justin
Recommended Posts