Guest yalborap Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 Well, here it is. And don't mention anything about it's simplicity, it's supposed to be like that. And he's saying "this world is made of LOVE AND PEACE!"
Guest Tical Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 What the HECK is that? It so......cute! You should market it as a plush toy!
Guest yalborap Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 It's little gamer's style. But if someone can sew, I'll pay for the supplies.
Guest yalborap Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 Well, I've only been drawing for about 5 months seriously. And I have to remember the finger thing. The whole concept is LACK of a lot of minor details.
Guest yalborap Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 Well, sorry! I'm sorry that I can't draw a body after only five months with a scholastic drawing book, and a mechanical pencil.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now