Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering if we have a rule that when a person that starts a recruitment for an RPG that he/she would say RECRUITMENT CLOSED and a mod would close it so nobody would keep trying to get in the RPG when they werent recruited.
Posted
[size=1]I think it's fairly easy for the starter of the thread to announce that sign ups are over. You shouldn't have too many problems with people asking to get in after that, should you? I don't visit the RPG area often, but...that just seems like common sense.

Unless that's the problem. /[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...