Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]*eyes open wide**mouth drops* Wow she is very pretty. I just dont like the bottom of her outfit. But wow its good and she is drawn very well.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[size=1] Nice picture, but her legs are extremely short. I don't know if you were going for the chibi-stuff, but it looks a weird either way. Her fingers are also positioned in the wrong way...but the rest is fine!

^_^ I like her hair...[/size]
Posted
To maladjusted: I didn't think about the left hand until after I inked it and couldn't do anything about it. And no, I wasn't going for chibi, but since it's model after me and I'm short, so is she. Glad you like her hair. I want mine like that, but I don't want to cut it.
To Meteora: What's wrong with the bottom half of her outfit? Glad ya like, especially since it was so random.
Posted
They're the legs of jeans, cut off around the knees and held up by leather cords. It just seemed like a good and completely random idea at the time. Here's another random drawing of mine, done in the same way as the other one.
Posted
[size=1] I mean...her legs are VERY short. Even if you are short, the legs should always be proportional to the rest of the body...

For the next picture: I'm still new to your style, but everything seems to be allright. ^_^ Good job![/size]
Posted
I like them ^_^

I think the first one is the best,I like her design.Maybe maladjusted is right,but I think it kinnda think it looks good like that.

The second on....Well I don't like how large the lower lip is....It just doesn't look very right,but the rest looks very good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...