Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
How many of you Otakubaorders love Kenshin as much as I do? Well, this thread is devoted to any and all questions, comments, pictures, and anything that is related to Kenshin. Me? I'm not related to him... I'm in LOVE!!!!:love: :love: :love: How about you, everyone?
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson] Rurouni Kenshin is a tie between .hack//SIGN. I love Rurouni Kenshin. Especially the fight scenes. Any way here is a easy question. What is the name that people call himura kenshin before they get to know his "non - slayer " side :D.[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]There is already a long running Kenshin thread, only a few threads down. If you'd like to discuss the series, please take it there.

Also, kenshinsbabe, you need to clean up your post quality. Please observe the rules that James has clearly outlined.

Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...