kenshinsbabe Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 How many of you Otakubaorders love Kenshin as much as I do? Well, this thread is devoted to any and all questions, comments, pictures, and anything that is related to Kenshin. Me? I'm not related to him... I'm in LOVE!!!!:love: :love: :love: How about you, everyone?
Assassin Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 [size=1][color=crimson] Rurouni Kenshin is a tie between .hack//SIGN. I love Rurouni Kenshin. Especially the fight scenes. Any way here is a easy question. What is the name that people call himura kenshin before they get to know his "non - slayer " side :D.[/size][/color]
kenshinsbabe Posted August 28, 2003 Author Posted August 28, 2003 THAT IS EASY!!!! Hitokiri Battosai! YAY!! that was easy. Thanx for asking though. Did you not know?
Queen Asuka Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]There is already a long running Kenshin thread, only a few threads down. If you'd like to discuss the series, please take it there. Also, kenshinsbabe, you need to clean up your post quality. Please observe the rules that James has clearly outlined. Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts