Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey CN has been advertising for this show and I've never heard of it. I thought it was for DB GT, but it said this wholw other name; could someone please enlighten me?

Thanks,
Lisha
Posted
Well from what I know, Immortal Grand Prix is an anime series, created specificaly for Toonami.
But I don't think it was made in Japan, though.

I think it looks pretty interesting, mainly because of the cool mech that was shown.
But looks, can be decieving. it'll probably be one of those shows that completely rips off other animes.

I want to know what is up with the title? Grand Prix? Is it some kind of race, or something?

I guess we'll just have to see.:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WW2 [/i]
[B]
I want to know what is up with the title? Grand Prix? Is it some kind of race, or something?
[/B][/QUOTE]


From the looks of the ads it seems to me that it may be one of those "All-out, mecha-to-mecha, winner-take-all" fighting style of anime. Almost like G Gundam (just hope it is better).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...