bogger3k Posted August 29, 2003 Posted August 29, 2003 For a long time I've been writing fanfiction but there has been no one to read it. I was wondering if anyone knows [I]The Slayers[/I]? I've got some about them, some of Ranma, some of Gundam, some of Bebop, some of Outlaw Star, some of Digimon, some of Pokemon, some of Hakusho. Tell me what you want!?
bogger3k Posted September 14, 2003 Author Posted September 14, 2003 Is anyone listening!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Guest Skyechild91 Posted September 14, 2003 Posted September 14, 2003 tora: hmmmm. me? star: tora!! how bout ranma? i like ranma. its funny
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now