Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]How many post do u need to become a junior member? [/B][/QUOTE]

you need 250
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]

you need 250 [/B][/QUOTE]
hey I could of answered that I amde it to it
Posted
It was really pleasing to see a vBulletin board. I'm used to vBulletin, so this is really something that's nice. I think vBulletin is the trend for message boards; quite a few boards have already made the switch to vBulletin (okay, vBulletin, cough up my payment now. I'm done with the advert :D ).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...