wolfbaden6 Posted August 30, 2003 Posted August 30, 2003 What's your favorite Mech from Mechassault and why? I like the Ymir (variant of the ragnarok) because of it's PPC, Lava Cannon, and overall defense.
Guess? Posted August 31, 2003 Posted August 31, 2003 I played the game a long time ago so i dont remember any of the names but i liked the little fast ones that could dodge anything.
Snake Pliskin Posted September 25, 2003 Posted September 25, 2003 My favorite mech is the atlas. Because of its heavy firepower it can kill almost any thing(I do wish it was faster though:D ).
Xyandar Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 I also like the atlas. It has awesome offence and defence but the speed is a little slow lol.
craig8429 Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xyandar [/i] [B]I also like the atlas. It has awesome offence and defence but the speed is a little slow lol. [/B][/QUOTE] i'm a atlas fan myself, the offence is the best on the game for me and the defence stands well enough.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now