Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm a big fan of Eomer in LOTR, but I haven't seen much fan fiction for him. Most of it's Legolas (don't get me wrong, he's awesome, too, but there's WAY to much on him thanks to "Orli".) :cross:
Anyway, if anyone could help me find some Eomer fics (either here or on fanfiction.net) I'd appreciate it.
(I'd write some myself, but I'm the middle of two other stories right now, and that's just my fanfiction, not my original fiction.)
Also, does anyone else have particular characters they'd like to see more fiction on? It all seems to go straight to Legolas and Frodo. What kind of crap is that?!?! :rolleyes:
Posted
[size=1] Heh. I'm trying to remember exactly who Eomer is again. He's from LoTR you say...so that discludes [i]The Silmarillion[/i]. Ah well, it has been a long time since I refreshed my memory on this stuff lol. Isn't it Boromir's brother? I kind of pulled that from thin air, lol, but the names seem to rhyme somewhat...which happens often with the names that Tolkien picks. *shrug*

Yeah. Seriously. There's too much crap out there about Legolas. He blows now because of it. *snicker* Perhaps I'm being evil, but whatever. I still can't see what's so good about Orlando Bloom either...but that's off topic there.

I'd like to see some about Sauron or something...that'd be cool. Or Aragorn, he's nearly my favorite character in LoTR at least.[/size]
Posted
Eomer is Eowyn's brother; their uncle is Theoden, king of Rohan. I would really like to see some fan-fiction about the War of Jewels era, with Melkor.(If you don't know who Melkor is, he makes Sauron look like a carebear.) And I too would like to see more about Sauron, BEFORE the war of the ring.

Tolkein does seem to rhyme names now that I think about it, but I read in one of the source-books that he goes alot deeper than that, like going into different versions of english and other languages, connecting the names to other people in the book, or something about the character..
Posted
[size=1] Yeah, I really enjoyed [i]The Silmarillion[/i] more than LoTR in most senses.

It's so hard to keep all the names that Tolkien has straight lol. I was confused at times during LoTR...and [i]The Silmarillion[/i] is even more crazy, so many names. O.o.

Melkor is so the mac-daddy.[/size]
Posted
**sniff** I just want some fics! Does anybody have one? anyone? Oh well. Thanks for posting, guys!
I feel bad. I never finished The Silmarilion. I got too busy w/ other stuff I guess. **sighs**
Oh well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...