Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone here love that movie?
I just saw it for the first time last night. I thought it was pretty cute. (**sigh** Keanu!! **sigh**)
I loved how the characters (the main players) had such a wide variety of personalities. The deaf guy was an incredible sweetie; the SWAT guy was INSANE ( ;) ); the Welsh soccer player was hilarious; and the sumo wrestler cracked me up!
If I had any complaints, it would be the suggestive cheerleaders (except for the captain) and some of the lewd stuff the football players talk about (and do...).
Other than that, I really liked the movie. (and I'm ANYTHING but a football fan!) Keanu Reeves did a good job as well as most of the other actors and actresses.
Any other opinions on it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...