Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=green]Just recently, I heard from a friend of mine that Patlabor Mobile Police was an extremely boring movie, and I shouldn't watch it. What is everyone's elses take on this? If anyone has seen Patlabor, please post some info about the show.[/color]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I wouldn't say that it is boring, but maybe just a little hard to understand. I know it was for me. I've seen both Patlabor and Patlabor 2 (I think there's a patlabor 2). I couldn't really tell you what it is about, but the animation is great!
Posted
The Patlabor movies are actually pretty great. They have really good animation, storylines, and music.

Probably the only reason your friend didn't like the first movie was because the story was too complicated for em'. Its full of turning points, puzzles, and intrigue that goes on, but thats what makes it so good.
That, and the awsome Labor fight at end.:D

Oh, and so far there are 3 Patlabor movies. I've seen the first 2, but haven't yet seen WW3.
Posted
[size=1] I'd say the movies are pretty decent. I guess it all depends on one's tastes. The storyline was cool enough, and that's one thing I like about good animes.

The plot was also confusing at times, yes, but I never really had a problem with it.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...