OtakuBoards

adultswim boards better?

Guest canti

hmmmmmmmmmm

i dont think so but they r more like my pepul than u pepul hmmmmmmmmm

the boards aren't as sophisticated but they r fun

look me up i'm exdriver

[hehe]

If I were to look you up, I'd see 'idiot'.

The AdultSwim boards are for dubbies, plain and simple. And they revolve around the [mostly] crappy anime that they "feature", while OB.com and tO.com are far more.

So, no, they aren't better.

By the way; don't spam and make stupid topics. Refer to OtakuBoards Infomation Center for further details.

Have a nice stay, however short it may be.

-__-

well to make a rebutle (ya u like that word dontcha)
i didn't say they were better just said they were less occupied and easier to navigate they mite not have a freaking manual on how to post but at least u spend far less time reading ****e
and more time on posting the boards aren't like a playground in 1'st grade u shouldn't have that many "teachers " telling u what u should and shouldn't do

the only problem i have wit da boards here r the moderaters
breathing down your neck the whole time saying "ooo your spam ur kicked off"

the pepul (most) at the as boards r more fun to talk to

these boards are wayyyy....... complexe soo many things to do and places to go thats the awesoe part but they need to lighten up on the complexity of ranks and other crap!

Haha. I'm not breathing down you neck. I didn't know you existed until now.

It's just that you broke several rules. One being off-topic posts. This is a forum in which you talk about different animes, not other anime boards.

Another is that you basically advertised for the AdultSwim boards here, which is, again, looked down upon.

The members here are just fine. They're nice if you show them respect enough to make legible posts. Rofl.

And if you like AdultSwims' boards, then go there. Don't bring it here.

Why do we need to lighten up on the "complexity" of ranks? Ranks have nothing to do with who or what you are. How you act is how you're judged here. [And you, by the way, suit the title "Newbie" very well.]

P.S.: The word is "people".

P.P.S.: It's spelled "rebuttal".

[QUOTE]the only problem i have wit da boards here r the moderaters
breathing down your neck the whole time saying "ooo your spam ur kicked off"[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=red]Actually, I'm glad the mods are sort of strict here. Though if everybody actually put effort into their posts and followed the rules, they wouldn't have to be as strict.

And the AS boards... from what I've heard, the people there type/act like first graders. So no, it's not better in my opinion since I like to be on a board where there is actually something interesting to post/read about and not something where I can't understand half of what's being posted.[/COLOR]:sweat:

[size=1] Oh, geez don't get me started. I was a part of Wormbaby forums, and I swear, if the OB mods were unleased upon that spawning ground of...spam, 100 people would be banned on the spot.

OB is a good board, actually, I think it's excellent.[/size]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, canti, I suppose you didn't read the "manual" that tells you what good post quality is because yours is atrocious. And as my kind friend Chaos has pointed out, you've broken quite a few rules.

Thread Closed.

Catch you on the flipside, Canti.[/color][/size]