OtakuBoards

Welcome to the clan Heavenly Elements

Guest Trained Elf

Guest Trained Elf
alright, this clan is called Heavenly Elements. This is NOT a recruitment thread just a place where current members can post. we are not looking for new members at this time(any of the leaders feel free to override this statement). If you are not in this clan please don't post here. any current members need to post here asap.

Guest Trained Elf
you got that right, lets take them down, did i miss anything in the first post that you can think of other than the member list which you should probably post?

:ball: I choose you Acid!

O_O :devil: :flaming: man they got some kick :butthead: smileys here O_O

BANNER!!
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple][b]Attachment deleted- please don't attach files which have no relation to the thread. If you want to show off a banner, post it in the Art and Design forum. -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR][/b]

Guest Malik_Ishtar
I'm back I'm back. *looks around* Wait I've never been here before in my life so never mind :wigout: Anyways Malik checking in.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple][b]Sorry guys, these threads aren't allowed on OB any more, whether for recruitment or not. We try and promote decent discussion on the boards, and really I can't see much coming from this. If you have a clan that you want to advertise, keep it in your signature.

Thread closed.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/b]