Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have only seen the first four episodes and it looks ok it's got some talking and some action. There's a guy named Diasuke (I think I've spelled it wrong). Then there's this robot who kinda cool. There's a guy they call him vampire but i'm alittle confused because he's not I think. the vampire some leader of a gang that everyone knows. Then some guy named Boma I remember his name for some reason well from what I got he's a warewolf that wears a hologram of a human face. that all i can remember if anyone can tall me a little more about this anime series post it here please if anyones ever heard of it.
Posted
Heatguy rocks! ?_? I picked up volume 1 after I read a review in Newtype magazine, and I've watched it through several times... Great animation, good voice actors. Satelight (the production company) has really outdone themselves with this one.

You're right in saying that the vampire, isn't. "Vampire" is a title, like "Godfather". It refers to the current head of the Leonelli's, the most powerful (but certainly not the only!) crime family in Judoh City. And Boma... Boma's just badass. ?_? Boma is a convict who escaped from a maximum-security prison where his features were altered, with sugery and gene therapy, to resemble a wolf. He wears a necklace that projects a hologram of a normal human head onto his shoulders, so he can walk around and not tip everybody off that he's like that.

I really enjoyed the first disc, and I'm looking forward to the rest! Sucks that we have to wait so long, and kids in Japan can just turn on the TV and see this stuff everyday...
Posted
[size=1][COLOR=royalblue]Umm... I saw the dvd and read up on this anime in Anime Invasion magazine. I was wondering do you think perhaps it is worth buying. I mean could you possibly like write a small review for me? [/COLOR][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...