OtakuBoards

Not exactly a poll, but hey...

Guest Thaniel

Guest Thaniel
I was a wondering what everyone's favorite anime and manga are. I'm not going to go through all the formailty of a poll. To much work and not enough room for all the different anime out there! Mine: Inuyasha(all time fav!), Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Trigun, Street Fighter alpha the movie, and I will admit there is a special place in my heart for Dbz and pokemon, as they were my doorway into the anime world. My fav Manga are: Inuyasha(naturally), Samurai Deeper Kyo, Love Hina, Ranma 1/2, and I read the 1st Chobits which belongs to my friend and I liked it.

Oh! One more thing! Does anybody else here know martial arts?

I do Tae Kwn Do and JuJutsu that uses alot of striking. Almost like Karate. But, unfortunalty, this thread will be shut down for lack of thoguth. But to try to keep this going. I will comment on that i use the Jeet Kune Do philosphy in martial art. Do you have thoughts on that?

Oh, and my fav anime is Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, and Trigun. FAv Manga is SHaman King and Naruto. I'm an action/comedy junkie and those deliver ver ywell.

I don't know any marial arts, sadly. I wish I knew jeet kune do, it's so cool!

My favorite anime (these are so hard to choose) are Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, and FlCl. I've only read one manga book, an Inuyasha manga, so I don't have any choices on my favorite one.