Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I like X-men Evolution. The characters are cool and I like the animation and everything. Sometimes things just go through a little change. There's no problem with that. If it's good, it's good. I'm just kind of mad that Gambit is not in there. He was my favorite.
Posted
I watched the 90's xmen a few times. I was still really young, so I don't remeber a whole lot ezcept I thought Scott was sexy. Xmen evo is good. I'm realy confused sometimes, cause I'm not a hard core fan. I don't get it... I'm reall confused. I just wanted to post I like Xmen! Oh, someone was posting the gundam wing voices in x men. Inyuyasha's voice (Richard Cox) is quik silver. I hope no one posted that yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...