Kenshin_K Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 Hello! ^^ I wrote this and want opinions: Who am I? Why am I to be who I am? I have hopes and dreams, for the future to come. Can I fulfill them? Can I reach for the sky? Or further? I'll never know unless... unless I try! HeeHee! well?
Inuyashagurl_15 Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 Well hello agean.......I like it.....hope your not board of seeing that. lol
Inuyashagurl_15 Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 cooley!!!!!!! N-e-whoo keep makeing them.
Kenshin_K Posted October 15, 2003 Author Posted October 15, 2003 I'll write what comes to mind... depending on what it is.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now