chibisammy Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 Well, I just made this wallpaper and I want to use it for a neopet userlookup. This is my first one, yes, and I did draw the piccy, but anyway, I need a site that will let my host a picture that big just for 1 person or maybe more I guess.... Thanks!:nervous: Oh ya, I don't want to pay for hosting since I only want this one picture. Thanks!
Corey Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 I reccomend 250free.com They'll let you have 250mb of space and bandwidth for nothing. I'd like to say this is spam, but I'm honestly not sure.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 This is spam. You should read the rules. Not to mention there is a forum dedicated to pictures, it would have made at least a little more sense to post it there.
Recommended Posts