Cocomi Myojin Posted September 13, 2003 Posted September 13, 2003 My grade, well, I got one B, and I am making sure that nothing interferes! I'm going to a highschool that has uniforms with those skirts-I think and it is preparing you for College...well, I agree with all of you. I became obsessed and wouldn't stop adding-sama and-chan to the end of my friend's names. And when I din't understand something, I ould say, nani? and the teacher would look at me asif I was retarded. Right then and there I knew this had to stop! I was telling people osuwari in the lunch line! Well, my obsession has thinned, but I think I need a mediaction of something because my brain is clogged. lol...and if anyone is wondering I like Kikyo betta than Kagome IN THE ANIME!!!!!!!!!
Dead Alice Posted September 13, 2003 Posted September 13, 2003 I think I have become obsessed with anime and Japanese culture in general ( :sweat: ) and it scares me sometimes. To quote myself: "BUT I HAVE TO WATCH YU-GI-OH!!!" But I [I]try[/I] to balance it out with everyday life (high school... is blah... [size=1]stupid pep rallies...[/size]). Most people find it extremely odd that I am attracted to cartoon characters. (...) "Look! I drew this really kewl picture of Bakura! Isn't he cute?!" -"Uh..." - "He's from Yu-Gi-Oh!" - "Okay..." - "He's evil. ^-^ That's why I love him." - "Right..." Scary, ain't it?
Ani_Freak Posted September 15, 2003 Posted September 15, 2003 Well, In my EXP, I have to agree with some of you and say that its more of will power than "it" taking over yourself. I've been into anime for some time now. When I was in college my grades suffered a bit, I was very much into anime and videogames and I still am. I guess its a matter of putting your priorities in order.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now