whadubba Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 I like it. The coloring is good. Are there three people? No white edges. That is good. But the words are hard to read.
Essence Terror Posted September 7, 2003 Author Posted September 7, 2003 :wigout: :blush: NEW BANNER O_O Ok I did this cuz I liked the banners I saw o.o
Eclectic Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 I'm liking both banners. Do you think you could make me one?
Essence Terror Posted September 7, 2003 Author Posted September 7, 2003 O_O Ok I didnt like my other banner so I am putting this one..
ARTommy Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 whos in the back ground of the banner. thats all i'm wondering about other wise its great. thye blue goes good with the purple.
Essence Terror Posted September 7, 2003 Author Posted September 7, 2003 O_O what purple? o.o ....anyone want a banner?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now