OtakuBoards

Trigun Maximum

Zen

There has been alot of hinting about Trigun Maximum, which is the sequel to the original Trigun Manga. What is it aobut, cuz i don't see any sings of it coming to America. I don't need an enept description of it, just what it follows. And who thinks it should be created into an Anime? I am hoping fr it, but the chances are slim.

I get the feeling that no one else here read Trigun Maximum... Its basically a different story with the same setting, plot, characters, etc. However, little details, tid-bits, etc. are a bit different from the anime. The manga also delves more into the past/history of the characters and the series itself. And if its ever made into an anime... it's going to be a whole renewal instead of a sequel. I doubt it would work. And if they do, I hope their animation won't be as bad as the original trigun anime.

Yeah, i love trigun to death, but its anitmation isn't very good. Well, thats kinda dissapointing cuz i want to know what happens to Vash and the gang, but hey, it helps me cuz my Battle and RPG cahracter work out.

I have Trigun Maximum, its a continuation of the story rather than a sequel (it follows on from the first three Trigun books), the events at the end of the anime havent happened in the manga and are very unlikely to now. Its following a completely different track with a lot more in in about Vash, Knives and Plants. Oh yeah, and Wolfwood is still alive ^_^ but Im very unsure as to whether Legato is.....

i have read some scanlations of it and its really good, but like said before it wont likely become an anime caues the differences are to big. Becaues the Trigun Manga ends after Legato make Vash fire the angel arm in agusta and Knives gets really really really mad at him and crushs his body so most of the time in Trigun Maxium Legato is in a coffen/body cast thing. and Trigun Maximum begins to the anime eqvalent of eipsode 18 Good bye for now, and follows kinda simmler to the anime caues when the made the anime, the just put Trigun and Trigun Maximum together.