Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The cellfones true form


Recommended Posts

Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
THe jiant cell phone is not a phone or jiant. It is a tablet. In episode 1 Tsukasa finds a tablet that says the same thing so it must be the tablet. Opinnions?
Posted
No, the giant cellphone and the tablet were two different things. The tablet was the item which gave Tsukasa the Guardian. I would guess that the voice was a recording made by Morganna that translated what the tablet had written on it.

As for the giant cellphone, I believe that it was a warning of sorts. Telling Morganna that Tsukasa was successfully trapped in The World.


I am not yet sure what the connection is to the cellphone and spoken words from the last episode. Unless it is supposed to indicate that Morganna is still planning something.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...