Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've been kinda of board, and I had started making avi.s. I have 18 in all, and all are of Manga Carta game. I had made them in paint...their all plan basically. Here are 9 of the 18. Tell me what you think of them, and maybe something I can fill up the white space in back of the characters.

[IMG]http://brokeneyes.250free.com/magnacarta01.bmp[/IMG]
Posted
Hey, would you mind me using one of them. I really like them except for the fact that they all have white BG's(backgrounds). maybe add something in the back, but that would be really cool if I could have one.
Posted
[color=blue] Good job. Sometimes just a solid color backround looks good on them you can try that or just make little designs in the backround an place the pics on them. Thats my opinion so just do what you think looks good.[/color]
Posted
Feel free to use anyone of them Hataki Vash. You can do anything you want to them, since you don't like the white b/g. Also thank you, both. I think I'll go back and try different things for back rounds. By the way here are the other 9 avi.s

[IMG]http://brokeneyes.250free.com/magnacarta02.bmp[/IMG]
Posted
Yep, go ahead. By the way thanks for asking, most likely if you wanna use one. Just ask and I'll say yes, if some one else isn't using it. *stares at kid Calintz* The kid calintz kinda looks off though now that I look at it. If anyone wants that one I can always fix it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...