OtakuBoards

Final Reality

AzureWolf

Ahem... I guess all of you are wondering why I haven't posted on the final episode thread... Well, I will when I have a chance to make a ridiculously long post that no one will want to read. :D

I suggest anyone who hasn't seen episode 26 to turn around right now because I don't want this entire thread covered in black.

Anyway, I thought I'd get people's input on the final reality. What I mean by that is the scene in episode 26 where Tsukasa leaves the hospital and crosses Subaru. Yeah, I want to hear anything and everything that can be said about this wonderful finale.

This reality was the only one that had color. However, the color didn't come until later. It was not colored from start to finish.

Why were we not allowed to see Tsukasa and Subaru touch? The ending credits (DVD version) obviously came from this aspect, so I wonder why, storywise, we don't see Tsukasa and Subaru make physical contact, but we do in the ending credits.

Hmm, I have thought long and hard about that idea too. Okay, not really. The answer kinda hit me while I was reading.

I believe that the touching of hands would have indicated a closure in the story. Because Morganna still exists there can be no real closure. That is also why the Cellphone and the voice from the tablet in the first episode appeared just after the pause in the real world scene. Both show that Morganna has not finished her job yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Not to be judging, but I've noticed from your posts, Black_Pheonix, that you are able to read into things very well, a trait that I lack... I thought the hands not touching was some annoying thing they did to make people like me a little annoyed. Actually, I never thought about it. But I do believe you are right. A reason that I personally think they did that is to spark more interest in viewers, making them want to play the game to learn more about this enticing story, either for business or to send a message to us. (us meaning "the young people" I suppose) I would like to shake the hand of whoever made up the .hack storyline.

• 2 weeks later...
You may wanna shake their hand but I wanna punch then in the face! That little scene their confused me and disturbed me and the cellphone what is with that? Black Pheonix you know everything about .hack please tell me what happened their and whats with the cellphone.

[QUOTE]That little scene their confused me and disturbed me and the cellphone what is with that? Black Pheonix you know everything about .hack please tell me what happened their and whats with the cellphone.[/QUOTE]

The cellphone is a flashback to the first .Hack//SIGN episode. That same scene appeared (without the voice) just before Tsukasa woke up and found out that he was stuck in the game. I figure that it somehow relates to Morganna.