Guest Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 "Oh its true...its bloody d*mn true"-Kurt Angle "Wanna Cookie?"-Debra "This so reeks of awesomness"-Christian "Fear is just a four letter word"-Jeff Hardy "If you wanna see Stone Cold beat Vince Mcmahons @$$...Give me a H*ll Yeah!"-Stone Cold "...So the cat dieing saved their marrige..."-DDP "Do you like...Pie?"-The Rock :smirk:
(<AA>) Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 "Fu*K dat sumone help dunan,he's upstairs wrestling wit elton jhon!"D12 "Ever heard of the term trigger happy?I'm finger happy...which one?This one*guess which*"Moi "I like big butts and I cannot lie!You other brothers can't deny,that when a girl walks in wit an Itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung!"Sir mix alot
Kottonknot Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 "Spitting is rude. But if you have to spit, do it on someone you don't like. This way, you'll kill two birds with one stone." - Liquisoft. "People=****"- Slipknot "Don't Ever Judge Me"- Slipknot
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Nuvva blackadder one, not so much a quote but a scene: "Oh, If I say that I'm head over heels in love with Satan and all his little wizards, you will remove my testicles with a blunt instrument resembling some kind of gardening tool, but we can't quite make that out, and roast them over a large fire. Whereas, if I don't admit that I'm head over heels in love with Satan and all his little wizards, you will hold me upside down in a vat of warm marmalade.. AND remove my testicles with a blunt instrument resembling some kind of gardening tool. Well in that case, I love Satan.... .....Oh, it's a scythe....."
conpiracymonki Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [b] 'Ho-ho! The Rock [i]will[/i] testify!..' -:rolleyes: HINT: L^.- '...who, after years of psychology, still wets his bed!'-Edge, talking about Christian.. :D '..to de huwwithy-ckle!'-the Huwwicane ;)[/b] Akay, I'ma done..
Pastbyer Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 "It's that way!" ~Ash and his gang (I happen to be watching Pokemon right now) "Well if the sun is at 3 o'clock and we are here on the map... I'd say that... We're lost." ~Brock "He can't loose it, he never had it!" ~Misty
ZF SSA Goten Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE]One moooore thing - Uncle[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Hey, remember when we were over your house and you little brother had peanut butter smeared all over his weiner and he was like "Here boy, here boy, who likes the skippy? Who likes the Skippy Peanutbutter?" - Blink 182[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]All your base are belong to us[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Guess what I found out when I was 15? My dad had a bigger wiener than me...and still does - Blink 182[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Greetings from MECCA!!! - Special K[/QUOTE]
Flash Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Dude, you don't even know who said the original 'All your base' ...Kids these days... :rolleyes:
Sara Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Will you please stop tauntung the deranged android?!?! Call me cynical, but nothing surprises me about this place...
ZF SSA Goten Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 i know who said all your base belong to us. it was the leader of catz. they got a funny flash movie bout it a newgrounds.com
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now