Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
"Oh its true...its bloody d*mn true"-Kurt Angle

"Wanna Cookie?"-Debra

"This so reeks of awesomness"-Christian

"Fear is just a four letter word"-Jeff Hardy

"If you wanna see Stone Cold beat Vince Mcmahons @$$...Give me a H*ll Yeah!"-Stone Cold

"...So the cat dieing saved their marrige..."-DDP

"Do you like...Pie?"-The Rock :smirk:
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
"Fu*K dat sumone help dunan,he's upstairs wrestling wit elton jhon!"D12

"Ever heard of the term trigger happy?I'm finger happy...which one?This one*guess which*"Moi

"I like big butts and I cannot lie!You other brothers can't deny,that when a girl walks in wit an Itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung!"Sir mix alot
Posted
"Spitting is rude. But if you have to spit, do it on someone you don't like. This way, you'll kill two birds with one stone." - Liquisoft.

"People=****"- Slipknot
"Don't Ever Judge Me"- Slipknot
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Nuvva blackadder one, not so much a quote but a scene:


"Oh, If I say that I'm head over heels in love with Satan and all his
little wizards, you will remove my testicles with a blunt instrument
resembling some kind of gardening tool, but we can't quite make that out,
and roast them over a large fire.

Whereas, if I don't admit that I'm head over heels in love with Satan and
all his little wizards, you will hold me upside down in a vat of warm
marmalade..



AND remove my testicles with a blunt instrument resembling some kind of
gardening tool.

Well in that case, I love Satan....



.....Oh, it's a scythe....."
Posted
[b]
'Ho-ho! The Rock [i]will[/i] testify!..' -:rolleyes: HINT: L^.-

'...who, after years of psychology, still wets his bed!'-Edge, talking about Christian.. :D

'..to de huwwithy-ckle!'-the Huwwicane ;)[/b]

Akay, I'ma done..
Posted
"It's that way!" ~Ash and his gang (I happen to be watching Pokemon right now)

"Well if the sun is at 3 o'clock and we are here on the map... I'd say that... We're lost." ~Brock

"He can't loose it, he never had it!" ~Misty
Posted
[QUOTE]One moooore thing - Uncle[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Hey, remember when we were over your house and you little brother had peanut butter smeared all over his weiner and he was like "Here boy, here boy, who likes the skippy? Who likes the Skippy Peanutbutter?" - Blink 182[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]All your base are belong to us[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Guess what I found out when I was 15? My dad had a bigger wiener than me...and still does - Blink 182[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Greetings from MECCA!!! - Special K[/QUOTE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...