Guest Magdalena Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 Eh, I have always loved the grunge look, and something about this looks so real in a way, yet so photocopied. I love it :) [url]http://www.hostmysig.com/data/magdalena/bgtest.jpg[/url] if that link doesn't work because all the bandwith is sapped, try this... [url]http://magdalena.250free.com/bgtest.jpg[/url] Do tell me what you think of it...
DeViLOF23 Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 [b] wow that looks real. I like it alot. I like how it looks like someone is shining a light on a buch of ... stuff. haha, looks kinda like the dark arts. Very detail and nicely done. ^_^ [/b]
Corey Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 Wow. I truely like it. It does look dark and sinister. Bravo.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now