Jump to content
OtakuBoards

help me plz


Recommended Posts

Guest Freezeman
Posted
can anyone tell me how to put my own personal pic beside my screename?(besides the regular ones.)
Posted
There's a [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27992]FAQ[/url] in the Banner/Avatar Request forum for this, it should answer your question.

One thing I might mention.. You're going to make a lot of people very upset if you succeed in including that Creech picture in your sig! That thing is [b]huge[/b]! ?_?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tattoi nobori [/i]
[B]There's a [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27992]FAQ[/url] in the Banner/Avatar Request forum for this, it should answer your question.[/B][/QUOTE]

Not only that, but there's a thread some 5 spaces down on the EXACT SAME THING. Yet you have failed to even look before you have posted, therefor I leave you with the same responce as before:

I guess no one reads the Otaku Information Center... It says the FIRST place you should go, yet... you don't go there... I'm so very confused. Anyway, let me lead you there, please click this link for the FAQ and scroll down till you find the bold words "avatar" and it'll tell you.

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30058[/url]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...