Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My Fanart Suggestions


Recommended Posts

Guest FreyaB01
Posted
I have a couple of suggestions for fanart catagories.I think it would be a good idea to have one called Crossover Anime where people can post fanart that has characters from more than one anime.This would be easier than posting the same artwork in multiple catagories.

I would appreciate it if a section for Hellsing was put up as well.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I'm not too fond of the crossover anime stuff, but Hellsing is a great show with some great potential in fan art. Now that you mention it, I might draw some pics of Alucard or Victoria Ceres.

Also, I'm planning on drawing a lot of Android Kikaider pictures starting today. Can we get a category for it?

Thanks.
  • 2 years later...
Posted
I really like crossover stuff. It makes them fun to read and you get to know at least 2 different point of views of something. I also like how XXX Holic crosses over t Tsubasa. I'm reading both of them right now and it's really neat. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...