Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Does anyone have any pics of Shin???


Recommended Posts

Posted
:cool: [COLOR=red]Does anyone have any pic's of shin or does anyone know anything about shin? I need info about him for a current website I'm building if u have a pic please attach it to your post or if u know a website that answers all of my questions please give it to me.Help!!!![/COLOR]:confused: :(
Posted
No no Seph. Shin is the dubbed name for KAIOSHIN. The stupid FUNi dubbed his name for some odd reason......
Posted
:cool: [COLOR=red]Well do any of u have any info on him? Because I really need it for my website.[/COLOR] :babble:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...