OtakuBoards

Anime's that should have games and games that should have anime!

Zen

I made this thread a while back adn it was highly popular, so i decidedto make it again.

Have you ever thought that a certain anime would make an exceletn game or wish they made a better game of it?

Have you ever wished for a great anime based on a game. (SilpheedPilot wishes for a GunGrave)
WEll, i would like to know.

For me, i wish they would make a Trigun MMORPG. Yes, thats right, Trigun MMORPG. Roaming Gunsmoke with your created player. You go around, making freinds, catching bounties, buying and unlokcing new guns and weapons, and even evadign other player bounty hunters from catching or killing you for cimes that YOU commited. It would be awsome! Imagine having a contest and winning the cobutet Vash the Stampede character! I really, really wish they would try this, but chances are slim to none.

Oh, and while on the subject, a Xenosaga and Xenogears anime would be excellent. Its already an anime in th games, now all they gotta due is convert it to full animation and they have a hit sereis!

Now what do you think?

Guest Anime_Forever
Anime that should have new games. Thats easy. The World. Not .hack, but the world.it can be an internet game that doesnt use all the high tech gadgets but does let you pick your own avatar and type and stuff. That would be cool.

I actually think that Inuyasha would make a great MMORPG, because you could choose from a number of different races and classes (demon, hanyou, human, monk, demon-slayer, priestess, etc). Too bad that it'll probably never happen.

I'd love to see Rurouni Kenshin as an RPG with a real-time battle system, in which you'd fight alone. It'd be awesome to replicate Kenshin's moves..... however, this game would naturally need to require a certain degree of skill. I'd hate to play a Kenshin button-smasher.

There are already one or more Yu Yu Hakusho games, but if they're anything like the Inuyasha PSX game, they probably aren't so hot. A YYH RPG would be incredibly cool. I'd have the four main characters (Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei, and Kuwabara) fight in a party, like in Kingdom Hearts, but allow the player to decide which character to control during battle.

~Dagger~

First of all, the Inuyasha game isn't nessicarily bad, but it's also not too good. Secondly, one downloaded a couple of Yu Yu Hakusho games on her computer. The graphics look bad, but some of the characters look so funny! Thirdly, a Final Fantasy anime would be cool, but which Final Fantasy would it be from? There are way too many! Another thing, a Kenshin game would be very cool, and I don't mind a button masher once in a while. One more thing, even there is one, that our critic says sucks, one with every sort of thing in Cowboy Bebop (ships, guns, etc.) would be very, very cool.

A Final Fantasy anime would indeed be very cool. My vote goes to VII, because out of all the FFs, it has the most complex, challenging, and touching storyline. Plus, a TV series or OAV could help clear up a few of those plot points that everyone always argues over. ^_^

~Dagger~

Anyone ever play Star Ocean 2 for the ps1? it's a great game. I think it would go pretty good as an anime, with the complex storyline and everything. There was this one scene, where the laccour hope is about to fire and all the monsters are swarming. The Monsters looked hand-drawn like anime. By the way I think a Cowboy Bebop game(in metal gear solid 2 form) would be awesome :).

Hmm... I always thought that Planescape: Torment would make a pretty good anime mini-series. It's got a compelling story, great characters that really are fleshed out, a funky setting, and some powerful themes: love, betrayal, the evolution of character, etc.