Jump to content
OtakuBoards

the pasword wont work on mine seasons game


Recommended Posts

Guest saintseiya
Posted
ok ok I finish the game oracle of ages and got the code to put in the other game (seasons)
witch cost me a pretty penny
I put the code in the game and it says !thats wrong!
I double check the code but nothing if any body here can tell whats wrong please tell :wigout: :flaming: :cross:
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hmmmmmm well it looks like you wrote it wrong... have someone else right it for you... sometimes ill write one thing and be reading another and it may help to have someone else do it and you double check theirs... otherwise just beat veran again she is very easy ya know[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...