OtakuBoards

.hack: Mutation, Getting New Party Members

Bardock03

No, you cannot. The closest you can get are six short scenes showing various characters.

The first four can be found by goinig into the church at [i]Delta-Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground[/i]. Note: The scenes are opened one at a time and you must play through enough of the game to unlock each.

The last two are part of a side quest that you can find on the message board. It is in the Dun Loreag server and contains the word [i]Wavemaster[/i] at the end. In the dungeon you meet A-20 in the first room and Mimiru in the Gott Statue room (where she met Tsukasa in the TV show), and she gives you a rare sword.

black phoenix is right. also in outbreak, you can [spoiler]meet the ghosts of the .hack//sign characters. you cant recruit them, but you can talk to them and get more rare weapons like bt's wand, silver knights sword, and tsukasa's rod. talking to them also gives you a butt-load of silver and golden grunty books.[/spoiler] in order to talk to any of these, you must see all four vignettes in .hack//mutation. watching these scenes gets you four rare items that enable you to do this when you convert your data over.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DemonzDragoon [/i]
[B]i think so.i saw it on a website.I didnt test them. [/B][/QUOTE]

It was probably Codebreaker or something else. There is no listing of getting .Hack//SIGN characters for the game on the Gameshark website.