Epitome Posted September 16, 2003 Posted September 16, 2003 Okay, when I was posting in a thread I tried to edit an attachment that I had put up because I had it incorrect the first time, then after I edited it, I looked at the attachment , and no change had occured. So I tried it again, and still nothing had happened. So I tried it one last time, and still nothing had occured... so I deleted my post. Does anyone have a way or know how to get rid of my problem? Thank you in advance if you know how to fix it.
Stuart Posted September 16, 2003 Posted September 16, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1]Strange.. everyone is having this problem.. But it works fine for me... I dont know what the prob is[/size][/color]
Semjaza Posted September 16, 2003 Posted September 16, 2003 Sounds like your cache is holding stuff it shouldn't. It's most likely not a OB-specific problem. I'd try emptying out your temporary internet files and going from there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now