OtakuBoards

What connection does Maha and Tsukasa have? (May contain spoilers)

Ani_Freak

Does anyone know what connection exists between Maha and Tsukasa? I read on a site that [spoiler]Maha could be in fact Morgana[/spoiler]. I have the Japanese trailer of episode 28 and in it [spoiler]theres a scene in which the player that is Tsukasa has a cell phone with a little doll hanging on it and it resembles very, very much to Maha. On it also appears Balmung, Orca, Kite, Black Rose and Elk, which appeared on the games[/spoiler]. Any information, anyone?;)

PS: I beleive that the trailer is for episode 28, the last episode that will [spoiler]be available with .hack//Dusk soundtrack and Liminality series[/spoiler].

I believe that maha is either tsukasa's dead mother, or just a living essanse in the game. I don't think its morganna, because she sent "guardians" after tsukasa to data drain him, but maha sacrificed herself instead. Plus I think tsukasa called maha mother once, but maha sounds like mother so i could be wrong. Also, unless morganna is insane and likes to talk to herself, (which i dont think she is) she isn't maha.

Oh ok. Yes, Tsukasa calls Maha "mother" many times when he/she is on the area where Aura is "sleeping. Maybe yes, it could be that its Tsukasas dead mother, I thought so too. If you see it that way then maybe it has something to do whith the doll hanging on Tsukasa phone on the outside.

I think I'll leave the trailer if I can on the board for you to see if you like what I mean.

Anyway, thanks for the reply Arch!

:eek: opps, sorry about the spoiler ok!!!

[b]Note: Potential massive spoilers ahead!!![/b]

First off, when Tsukasa says "mother" he/she is refering to Morganna (the voice) which tricks Tsukasa into beliving she is his/her mother.

As for Maha, she is number six out of the 8 Phases, a group listed in the Epitaph of Twilight and created in the game by Morganna to do her dirty work. Maha (The Temptress) is used to lure Tsukasa to Morganna and Aura in order to allow Morganna to turn is attitude negative and as a result change what Aura will be like once awakend. And Aura would only awaken when Tsukasa could log out.

• 2 weeks later...
In the last episode of .hack//sign there is a.... SPOILERS*** SPOILERS***....... Giant cellphone in the very last scene and Morganna says "I have been waiting for you for such a long time." That confuses me there but in the games there are teddy bears in Aura's bed room I guess. I GOT IT....... AURA IS.........Data Deleted Data Deleted.